April Fool??


It's April Fool?? Why la 1st April ni jadi April Fool eh? Sepanjang umur dah nak masuk 28 tahun (tuanye saye), tak tau2 pun asal usul nape orang celebrate 1st April as April Fool.. Mmmm.. Sebab bohsan sangat duk kat sini during weekend, me pon kunun2 la merajinkan diri men'google' sejarah asal usul April Fool ni.. Hehehe...

From what I read in wikipedia, April Fool's Day is celebrated in different countries around the world on the 1st April.. Every year okayyy... Kadang2 orang refer it as All Fools' Day tp 1st April ni bukanlah public or national holiday but people enjoy to play all kinds of jokes and foolishness on this day. Throughout the years, people use April Fool as a day to do pranks to either their family, colleagues, friends and even their boss! Tapi boss yang sporting je la kann.. Kang tak pasal2 kene pecat lak kang sebab mainkan boss kann.. Hehehe...

For further readings, leh refer kat sini kay..--> April Fool Day

But I'm not into this kind of April Fool thingy coz this such day is important for 2 persons in my life. They are non other than my lil' brother and my aunty whom I called Ibu.. Both of them shared the same birth date.. Ibu was born on 1956 while my one and only Adik was born on 1985.. It's a pity that I'm not there to celebrate their birthdays but I'm grateful that they are in my life for as long as I know..  I wish them both to have many great years ahead, dipanjangkan umur, dimurahkan rezeki dan diberkati Allah selalu.. Wish them a very healthy life and many happy returns! I love u both so much!!! Muahhhhhhhhhh!

my brother who always make me laugh.. cute kannn! hehehe :p
my loving Ibu yang saye sayanggg! :)
What I got for my brother?? Mmmm.. Penat pusing2 cari hadiah kannn.. Then I came across to this.. It smells reallyyyy gooooddd! Love it!
paco rabanne's 2010 best seller! me laik the scent so muchhh! hopefully Adik will like it too! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment