Saye nak shoot STD kat sini!!!

Where??? Golden Palm Tree Sepang or Sepang Gold Coast at Bagan Lalang! Tempat die sgt chantekkk hokayy!
the LOGO
did u know that we hav such place here in Malaysia? sweet huh? pic taken from nst
Was reading Ladyverde punye blog just now n discover this! She had sort of vaca there and the place is soooo breathtaking... Lawa gilerrrr! I've heard about this place before (since I'm a frequent visitor to Bagan Lalang for their seafood) but I didn't know that The Golden Palm Tree ini sangat gojes! Me had few dreams few days back regarding our STD video n saye feeling2 nak buat kat villa atas air.. there u go! GPT is the perfect place.. just an hour drive from KL and if dah slalu pegi then harus tak rase jauh kannnn... Me laik2! I need to search more about this place! Can we enter just to have photo/video shoot there? I really wants to go here.. nak sangat2!
see.. villa atas air yg buat saye teruja! pic tken form the star
who can resist this such beautiful getaway??

And sum more, they have steamboat restaurant there! My faveret niii! Seriously I kene drag sumone to go there.. Who? I'll cari my mangsa later.. Hehehe (gelak jahat)... Probably we can have the steamboat after we do the video shoot.. Boleh kannnn?? Huhuhu.. I kene la call ini tempat to make sure things myself...
stimbot with freash seafood! me laik2! drools dah ni... =p pic taken from their FB
when i korek2 my old pics.. came across dis pic.. dis was taken few years back when us D'P went there for the seafood.. snap picca in front of SGC yg still under construction... nostalgik!













No comments:

Post a Comment