Saye dah book my OV.. yeayy!

After 2 months of searching and asking for quotations, akhirnye saye jumpe OV yang saye berkenan yg within my budget n hopefully he can produce my dream wedding video yg i idam2kan nanti.. I'll keep my fingers crossed till then.. Since my date tu sangat2 PANAS katenye, so I dah depo RM200 to block my date... Smart move? Ntah laaa.. We pray that everything will run smoothly till the end kay!

But what I need to do right now is produce my own story line for my upcoming STD video... We've agreed that we're going to shoot the video in June (masa I balik cuti skola 2 minggu.. itu je mase yang tinggal ponn).. The venue? Probably the 1st place where I met Abang.. mane tu? just wait n see.. hehehe.. But I still don't have the idea on the story line. My OV need it at least 1 month before we start shooting so that he can prepare the materials n so on.. I'm having mental block at the moment.. (probably due to the lack of sugar, i presume.. mode: DIET on!)

Hopefully I can create something later.. I have imagined how the video will look like and hav discussed it with my OV btut everything stiil not in the right place.. I need to organize them.. Till then, let's just enjoy one of my fav STD video by Avicenna Studio (I can't afford to hire them but I really love their work!)

Noor & Natasha - Save The Date from Avicenna Studio on Vimeo.

(the idea was alone from the couple.. nice huh?? tak perlu props yg pelik2 or tempat yg susah2.. kool vid! another good job from AS! tepuk! tepuk!)

No comments:

Post a Comment