Surprise? Terkejut? Terkujat?? (part 2)

The final story about SURPRISE… it’s regarding a surprise dat I want to do on my engagement day.. ade tak org surprisekan bakal tunang dgn bagi sumthing yg die x tau n x penah plan pun? Paham ke maksud saye ni? Actually I am planning to give sum sort of engagement gift to him. Apakah gift yg saye maksudkan itu? Jeng2… hehehe…

OMG! cute huh?? hehehe..

Leh teka dah ke? Hehehe…Recently, he always mentioned about getting a new sunglass. Jenama Ray Ban lak tuh.. Dunno la if die saje nk bagi hint2 kat i or mmg die intend to buy them on his own.. huhuhu… penah gak tgk2 ngan die, riki2 harge.. perghhh!!! Even yg basic pon dh mahal.. apetah lagi yg x berapa nk basic.. few stores I dah pegi n sume design yg die minat nearly cecah 1k okayyyyy…. Nape la x minat Ray Ban pasar mlm jerk? Isssskkkkk… huhuhu..


erk.. sape ni? tak kenal laaaaa.. hik hik hik :p


Kebetulan plak, few days back, I chat wif my dear fren, Alid who is studying @ Scotland.. she said that rite now they have summer sales from July till Sept.. Seems like a bonus for me aite.. Her sister in-law is going back to KL in August after staying there for few days and if I want to buy sumthing later, Alid will ask her to send it to me… Love u so much Alid dearie!! I’ve asked her to buy me a Nine West wallet which just cost me RM93!!! Jenuh serve Debenhams ngn House of Fraser nye website.. seriously mmg sales giler2 rite now.. Jgn harap la nk dpt dat kind of price here kan.. Thanx alid! Then, she suggested me to buy 2 pair of Dorothy Perkins jeans coz they only worth RM70 if u buy them rite now.. wowww! I’ve never had DP jeans before and I dunno what my size is.. so, after this kene gigih try size kat DP.. kunun2 cam nk beli la tp sbnrnye nk try size jerk.. hahaha.. hopefully I won’t get caught! :p


one of the design yg I suke.. layannnn... :)


Since Alid is going to do the favour for me, I guess it wouldn’t harm her if I asked her to buy me sumthing for him. I searched vigorously for sunglasses in those websites n finally managed to get 2 pairs of Ray Ban that I guess will matched up to his taste.. I hope so.. :p.. I’ll just let u take a peek on the Ray Ban n hopefully Alid can grab it for me before they go out of stock! Huhuhu.. the price?? It seems like it would only be half of the price in KL.. hopefully.. :)

few design yg i suke sgt2 tp dunno la die suke ke x.. huhuhu..


So, will this be a success for me later? We’ll just have to wait n see.. hopefully Alid manage to get them n the items will safely arrived to me by August so that I can put them on the hantarans.. InsyaAllah.. I’ll keep my finger crossed till dat day.. Wish me luck! Sang pencinta make a move dulu... Trulululu~~


http://www.emocutez.com

No comments:

Post a Comment